• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Considering selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onetopwop

So, thinking about selling my 73. All basically original and runs great. Uncut, 302 V8, automatic transmission, power steering, factory paint and interior. Numbers matching bronco. Would anyone be interested? I’m thinking about getting one that has some upgraded safety features as I drive my young kids in it. Not sure what it’s worth but looking for honest help here . I would include pics but don’t see how to do that.Thanks all.

Last edited:

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You can add pics by becoming a contributor for 12 dollars

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Is that long beach ca? If so put a for sale sign on it with your dream price and bring it to the long beach hot rod swap meet. Tell em it's a 72 at the gate and you park in preferred for free. 72 and older vehicles are free in preferred parking..

randbjorn

Contributor
I’m interested and I’m within driving distance. Tried to pm you about it but your inbox is full. Pm me if it’s still available. Thanks!

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Good idea, you really need to put your hands on it to get an idea on value ;)

Good luck to seller, from your description it sounds like what many folks are looking for

How else can I form an opinion on value without being stupid? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.