• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I need help to find owner of this 1979 Ford Bronco 4x4 !!

Timstrk

I missed where he said it's not for sale. That is totally written as a for sale ad. No contact info or price but a for sale ad still.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I missed where he said it's not for sale. That is totally written as a for sale ad. No contact info or price but a for sale ad still.

If a rig is "not for sale," I always think? of WestTnDawg's statement "It's not for sale but it can be bought." ;D Love it!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA

Half a dozen replies in the comments section state it's not for sale. The thread is written as a info about the rig post. No indication whatsoever that it's for sale.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I saw this beautiful bronco at other website, but didn't find find owner! I'm interested to buy it! So can someone help me to find owner?

1979-ford-bronco-4x4-png.1156

https://forddaily.net/threads/1979-ford-bronco-4x4.378/

So instead of joining that forum, you jump over to a Classic Bronco site to try and contact the guy....SMH

Jakedog

I didn't see that either. It definitely reads like a "for sale" ad.

Most of the comments are from people wanting to buy it. I'd like to get a hold of the guy as well. I'm interested in the build specs of that "dana 40".