• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1972 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I am selling a bronco for a friend who is going through a divorce. I am picking it up on Friday and will post pictures at that time. I would prefer a local sale; 1972 bronco; It was originally a 6 cyl and has been converted to v8; fresh 351 Windsor with Holley carb (very strong); rebuilt c4 automatic transmission; Rebuilt dana 20 transfer case; I believe it has 3.50 gears; body was sandblasted and has been black raptor lined on the underside and engine compartment; This is a nice Southern California body; Fresh sequoya brown metallic paint; Paint has not been color sanded and polished yet; Not a show quality paint job; Chassis was stripped and painted; power steering; power disk brakes; 2.5 suspension lift and 1 inch body lift; Sitting on 33 inch tires but the tires are weather checked; new brakes; new fuel lines; aluminum radiator; hard doors (rebuilt) and no top; New headers and new 2 into 1 exhaust; The truck runs and drives but needs to be sorted out and finished; Needs lots of small things; $20,000 as is firm; With some effort this truck could be worth $35,000 in my opinion; Mark in San Diego, Beach City Broncos 619 997-9954 or matherton619@gmail.com

OP
OP
M

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
1972 pics

Truck is now at my shop. Mark in San Diego; Beach City Broncos; 619 997-9954

Attachments

• DSC_6846.jpg
    DSC_6846.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 192