• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1977 Jade Green Ranger ORIGINAL PAINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

64jmb

77 Bronco

ok I had asked about the mechanical stuff like how is the motor trans brakes and also I noticed some black metal strips on the sides under the doors... looks like they are screwed in?

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Motor, C4 automatic transmission and power disc brakes all work well. The black things are rock sliders so you didn't bash up your rockers. They are screwed in but I bet theres no rust under them. Previous owner was an archeologist and used the truck all over California in the 70's.

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I have decided to keep and restore the Bronco. Thank's to everyone for their interest!

B&F

64jmb

1977 Ford Light duty Truck Facts book W/ Bronco Facts

I have a 1977 Ford Light duty Truck Facts book W/ Bronco Facts in there as well with pictures. It is all in black and white. It is Data book for Ford dealerships for 1977 for the light trucks. I think each just got one to get the information for all the light duty trucks vans and the Bronco of course. Has all the options listed as well. Rare binder book.

I am selling it for $185 shipped. 1977 version is a bit more difficult to find other are more common. Email me for pictures. thanks

64jmb@cox.net

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
No salted roads here. This is a California Desert Bronco that clearly baked in the sun. Sorry for your loss BroncoBilly69

Status
Not open for further replies.