• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BadShoe's Special "Spring" Tool and Video Deal

badshoe

Loc.
Prince George
Starting May 16, for a limited time, buy my new PVC clutch spring compressor tool with one transmission repair DVD or download and save more than thirty dollars off the separately purchased price. When working on an automatic transmission, you need a good set of tools and will need to buy, borrow or make a clutch spring compressor. If you’re interested in one of my transmission videos and you don’t have a spring compressor, this deal is for you. To take advantage of the Spring time deal, you must go to my special deal page, purchase the PVC clutch spring tool and pick the tranny DVD or download you want from the pull-down menu. Tool and DVD is $45.95 or tool and download is $39.95, both including Priority shipping. Either deal saves you over thirty dollars. I’ll send you the clutch spring compressor tool and chosen DVD or I’ll email the link and password for download. This is for US sales only while supplies last. If you have any questions, just email me badshoe@comcast.net .