• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 66 wagon

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
hey cool find Jason, we were just talking about the "bright package" on CB the other day

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
When I saw it was a springtime yellow u15, I was hoping it was the one that I have a build sheet for darn it. The 7 on the 798 means front buckets only so you're not missing the rear seat.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I was hoping it was the wagon I've been looking for. I'm looking for a 66 with a VIN of
U15FL751047 or U15FL751050

OP
OP
skinner

skinner

Contributor
I thought the same thing about him not having the rear bench..Wish I had room(money) for another... my next 66 will be a V8... Ya'll keep looking it may just turn up!!