• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Fs - 1976

Fastracer

... like most dealers.

just curious: what was your take on it? Decent? Way overpriced?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I only got within 10 feet of it, used up and driven hard. The bedliner is the biggest turn off. I have seen much better for half that price. Nothing surprises me anymore, someone will buy it.

OP
OP
jerry

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I only got within 10 feet of it, used up and driven hard. The bedliner is the biggest turn off. I have seen much better for half that price. Nothing surprises me anymore, someone will buy it.
... and we all know bedliner is a lot less expensive than actual body work. Who knows what it's hiding.

You're right, someone will end up with it. If it's someone here that's new, you might have helped them make a more informed purchase decision...

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

navi

The exhaust didn't quite make it out the back. Don't idle too long unless you're looking to go to that great Rubicon in the sky.

elan

Loc.
s
19.5K Looks like a nineteen and a half year old kid got a hold of it and you are looking at the results.

A potential buyer would be better off getting a rectal exam by a Doctor with big fingers if they wanted to get screwed.

fosgate150

A little too much bed-liner in and on that one. It appears to have been an Explorer model too...

Rangerbj

All comments are correct. That bedliner stuff is your first clue that something is really wrong. Not a project for the faint of heart.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
All comments are correct. That bedliner stuff is your first clue that something is really wrong. Not a project for the faint of heart.

Never know these days, someone will buy it