• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Calling All Bronco Owners South-East

Hobgood

3fUwY45t7
We are reaching out to all Bronco owners around the Southeast. We are casting a huge net throughout the community to see what type of interest there is a a large scale Meet-Up / Group Ride / Show this coming December 6th from 8am-11am in Atlanta, Ga

We'll have at least 30 broncos and there is a "hint" of us having a 2021 to check-out in person!!!

If this is something you might can attend please let me know and i can get in touch with you with further details.

Spread the word

Last edited:

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Yeah you kinda need to let people know at least what state this is planned in. The southeast is sorta big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What they said. ^^^;)

I'd be interested...but I live in Kentucky, so I doubt it would be anywhere close to me.%)

MikeCon

Drive

Southeast covers a large area.where are you talking about??

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Interested in meeting up but not interested in being anywhere near downtown Atlanta

It’s at perimeter mall early on Sunday morning.
All the thugs will still be asleep.
If I go I will be packing my Glock .380 anyway

Caffeine and Octane is a interesting event.
I would submit my bronco for the show lot
But I doubt they are interested in having anything that doesn’t have a $20k paint Job on it .

My son did get his 65 Falcon wagon in the featured lot a few weeks ago when they had a station wagon show.

ChrisC74

Bumping this up. Anyone else going??

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Hobgood maybe this will help? Meeting location is Atlanta Georgia, at the Perimeter Mall on the north side of Atlanta.
Address of mall: 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346

The Perimeter Mall is a shopping mall in Perimeter Center, Dunwoody, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta, near the interchange of Interstate 285 and Georgia State Route 400. It is the second largest shopping mall in the state of Georgia.

Also you might want to pick which parking lot, there are alot of them. I would go with the one in front of the "Perimeter Station" on the north west part of the mall. At a intersection of Perimeter Center Pkwy NE and Perimeter W.

Actual address: 120 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30346

Have fun take pics, I hope the weather is good and have you touched base with the mall owners to see it it is ok, since you will be on private property? Never hurts to let a person know what your plans are for THEIR parking lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot (75).jpg
    Screenshot (75).jpg
    174 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: