• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

B.C. Broncos charged my credit card 887.00. I didn't order anything?

TWOSTICKMEDIC

Just got a call from my wife about a big purchase from B. C. Broncos. She was a little pissed at me for spending money before Christmas ($887.00). The crazy thing is I didn't make an order. Has this happened to anyone else? I did not ask them to keep my credit card on file. I got no email for an order. Now I'm a little
Pissed off, I was going to buy my sons Christmas present and B.C. Broncos has my money. It's the weekend, so no one is answering the phone. I think they should remove your credit card information unless they ask you to keep it on file. We will see how long this takes to clear up.

Punisher

Contributor
Maybe your wife ordered your Christmas and she's just trying to through you off.

OP
OP
TWOSTICKMEDIC

TWOSTICKMEDIC

I wish she made an order for me. She didn't. I checked my account with B.C Broncos and there are no recent orders. I have everything to finish my build. I just need to paint the bronco.

75junebug

Loc.
NW Houston Tx
I have made many purchases from them, and they have never retained my card on file. Never had a problem with them either.

BeardedBlues

Just out of curiosity, did you talk to Chuck before posting on here about it?

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Great, another one of THESE threads.
I have a hundred things I'd like to say, plus a few stories of my own, but I think i'll just move on and let this thread die a long death. I predict 15 pages.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
It's the weekend, so no one is answering the phone.

Good luck getting someone to answer during the week unless it is during exactly the right time. LOL ;D;D Sorry, I know this is NOT funny, but I just could not resist based on my own experience with them! And good luck with that quick refund too!:p

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
Did the charge actually post to the card or is it pending still? I had similar issues but not with BC broncos, that there were weird charges pending to my card and once I call the credit card company and waited 3 days the pending charges just disappeared.

Pat B

I sense a scam that probably has nothing to do with BC Broncos......I'd bet the cardholders information got dug up somewhere

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Doesn't surprise me at all. Especially the way they do business. As another posted good luck getting them to answer your call. This is just another reason BC will never get another dime of my money. Amazing!!!

OP
OP
TWOSTICKMEDIC

TWOSTICKMEDIC

Im sure someone hit the wrong button charging my Account. I'm still out 887 bucks until I get it returned. I have bought a few things from B.C. Broncos with great service and great products. I'm sure I will buy from them again. I'm just upset that my money is not accessible when I need it. Do all retailers keep your credit card open for charges?

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I cant sit this one out. Obviously you don't think any of us can reverse the charges, so your only motive is to cause some type of vindictive reaction against BCB for an unintentional business mistake.
We know that the credit card charge was probably a mistake, but your actions are intentional. So we get a free look at your dark nature. Priceless.

Bring on the crybabies.

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I cant sit this one out. Obviously you don't think any of us can reverse the charges, so your only motive is to cause some type of vindictive reaction against BCB for an unintentional business mistake.
We know that the credit card charge was probably a mistake, but your actions are intentional. So we get a free look at your dark nature. Priceless.

Bring on the crybabies.

We need a "Like" or "Thanks" button on this forum. Admin?

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I am sure they will fix it on Monday, when they open for business. Mistakes happen--give them a chance to fix it before bashing them for an error. Damn.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Chuck is a stand-up guy. I would be surprised if they didn't take care of this asap. I know it sucks, but things happen sometimes. I have the same question, did you talk to Chuck before you started this thread?