• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 73 Bronco project for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordog

Loc.
Rio Hondo, Texas
I need to sell my project Bronco due to health reasons. Currently the driveline is removed since I bought a 2000 Explorer with and auto transmission and I have a transfer case from a 78 Bronco ready to install. The fuel injection HO motor has been freshly machine and comes with some really good parts like new forged pistons, new lifters, studs, gasket set, etc. The original C4 is in parts, but I have a overhaul kit that goes. Lots more parts included. It will need rust repair, firewall, floor boards, etc. Don’t think the top is repairable, but all the glass is good. Email me for pictures.

Bill Wilkinson
gatordog123@icloud.com

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I’m terribly sorry to hear of the circumstances surrounding the sale of your Bronco. I hope to hear that you make a full and speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.