• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted U13 Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I have been looking for a U13 forever and missed out on one not too long ago.

Looking for one with original paint if possible, and would love an early Budd style with the eyebrow grill.

I have cash and also have an early 66 and a 68 as well that I could trade (both run and drive).

This is especially directed at anyone who has one that is considering modifying theirs (cutting fenders, lift, etc), as I am looking for one that I can keep as original as possible.

Thanks!

Roger Dodger

Hello, I have a 66 u13. If you haven't spoken with me already, please call or text me at 865-606-3342. Text me your email address and I'll send you a link to dropbox to view pics. i also have a 76 ranger with an apparent factory pto-driven winch. Both are projects. Call for details.
thanks,
roger

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Hello, I have a 66 u13. If you haven't spoken with me already, please call or text me at 865-606-3342. Text me your email address and I'll send you a link to dropbox to view pics. i also have a 76 ranger with an apparent factory pto-driven winch. Both are projects. Call for details.
thanks,
roger

Hey Roger-

Yessir, I had already spoken with you and the ‘66 you have looks like much of the ‘66 features are gone and it has a body from a different year on it possibly. Thanks so much for replying and best of luck with the sale of your Broncos.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
The hunt continues!

I'm amazed how many just keep showing up on FB, many by accident too. "I bought my first bronco, turns out it's a u13, can anyone tell me about them?" Lol

That's happened several times in the last few months that I can recall.

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I'm amazed how many just keep showing up on FB, many by accident too. "I bought my first bronco, turns out it's a u13, can anyone tell me about them?" Lol

That's happened several times in the last few months that I can recall.

Yeah I know! All of these guys falling into exactly what I have been searching specifically for!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Looks like Sahara. Don't know if that was the original color on it. I like it...very few Sahara tans out there. I'm not on Facebook, but heard there was an original convertible top and doors for a U13. I sent a message through my friend about it, but hadn't heard anything back.Anyone here buy it???

I have seen that one, they originally wanted close to 40K for it IIRC. I have decided to be pretty picky, and honestly sahara is the bottom list of colors I would want. It just doesnt do it for me! Thanks for letting me know about it though!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I've seen more Sahara beige since you started your quest that I've ever seen before lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.