• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1972 Bronco 302, EFI, 4 Speed Auto, Disc Brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timzsaleen

1972 Bronco with a late 80's/early 90's 5.0 EFI and an automatic overdrive, manual front disc brakes, power steering, front coil over conversion, hydraulic winch, ARB air lockers front & rear with 4.56 gearing. The body is rough. The floors have been repaired/replaced. There is some rust at the base of the passenger door post on the rocker. The hardtop has some issues but is serviceable. The Goodyear MTR tires are 35x12.50's at 90% or so tread. This one drives pretty nice but could use new track bar bushings if you are picky. The ARB's are plumbed and wired in but the compressor (included) still needs to be mounted. The winch will also need to be wired. The electrical system seems to work properly (lights/wipers/heater/charging). The speedo, oil pressure & temp gauges all work properly but the fuel gauge doesn't work. There is currently no rear fuel tank only the front tank.

Mechanically this one works very nicely. It has surprisingly good power with the long runner truck intake and 4.56 gears and cruises easily at 60mph (maybe 2500 rpm) thanks to the overdrive and 35" tires.

Cosmetically it is challenged.

I like this one but I don't have time to build it as I just happened on a '75 Denver Bronco that I figured would be a bit more fun to build.

Here is a link to more pics and a bit more description.

https://www.mainlymusclecars.com/1972-ford-bronco-offroad

If you have any questions please let me know.

ame

Man that things looks pretty half hazardly thrown together, I guess someone with more money then sense might buy it at that price but suspect it will need to come down alot before it sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.