• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Here’s your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am not feeling so bad that the "take it as is" deal fell through. I have needed a good project to keep me busy so last night it started. Hopefully, it will be street worthy in a 5 or 6 months with all new bushings, disc/drum brakes, tires, power steering and that sweet patina.

Attachments

• IMG_0590[1].jpg
    IMG_0590[1].jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 192

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
I am not feeling so bad that the "take it as is" deal fell through. I have needed a good project to keep me busy so last night it started. Hopefully, it will be street worthy in a 5 or 6 months with all new bushings, disc/drum brakes, tires, power steering and that sweet patina.

nice, keep us posted if you decide to put it backup on the market

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
These should improve the old ride. I went with WH 2.5 inch suspension kit so all new leafs, springs and bushings going in.

Attachments

• C805A0C8-8124-4C2B-8FD7-FF460F1528E2.jpg
    C805A0C8-8124-4C2B-8FD7-FF460F1528E2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 147

MidwestTexan

Hey lilthom,

If for some reason you do decide to sell, I'm not too far and would be interested. Hopefully you get to restore it, I'm looking forward to seeing it!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
For sure good luck with whatever you decide. A lot of good people here to buy and to offer support / suggestions.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
progress

I have replaced all suspension components, front and rear. All new brake lines and brake components. I went with WH 2.5 suspension lift. Maybe I can put some 33s under this. I tend to name my Broncos. This one is Chief because the gentleman I bought it from was named that. I have yet to attempt to turn it over. It didn't come with keys so I have to change out the ignition. This weekend I will change out all fluids front to back.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I have replaced all suspension components, front and rear. All new brake lines and brake components. I went with WH 2.5 suspension lift. Maybe I can put some 33s under this. I tend to name my Broncos. This one is Chief because the gentleman I bought it from was named that. I have yet to attempt to turn it over. It didn't come with keys so I have to change out the ignition. This weekend I will change out all fluids front to back.

you should lock this thread, mark it sold and start a build thread... just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.