• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey everyone!

RPM289

Just hopped in to see what's going on in the bronco world! I missed a couple early ones but had to settle for a 88 351w C6 no rust fun toy but not a early one.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hey! Whatcha been up to? Other than nabbing an '88? When did you get it, recently?

Paul

MitchE

Good luck with the 88. I saw a sweet one down the road. Almost made me rethink the 75 purchase

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Same ole S, different day...

but we're above ground and know what a classic is so we got that going for us

OP
OP
R

RPM289

hey! Whatcha been up to? Other than nabbing an '88? When did you get it, recently?

Paul
Had it about 8 months or so now, rebuilt 351w DD. I'm starting to gather goodies to do a 5 speed swap, 4 to 6 lift and 35's eventually. Still want another baby bronco but getting hard to find.

OP
OP
R

RPM289

Same ole S, different day...

but we're above ground and know what a classic is so we got that going for us
I wish I had another classic one! Maybe ill get lucky and find another one hiding out somewhere in the weeds LOL.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I wish I had another classic one! Maybe ill get lucky and find another one hiding out somewhere in the weeds LOL.

just don't make the mistake I did, well not really a mistake, but

go visit a friend, that has broncos sitting everywhere and it's like dayummm. what am I doing wrong here.. lol

OP
OP
R

RPM289

just don't make the mistake I did, well not really a mistake, but

go visit a friend, that has broncos sitting everywhere and it's like dayummm. what am I doing wrong here.. lol
Oh my!!!!!! :( I just need to find ONE LOL!

OP
OP
R

RPM289

Thought I got a line on one but it is a 69 Scout.... I like those just not a Bronco! May have to go look at it though.