• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OEM Replica Bronco Exhausts 170, 289, 302 CID

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
Now available direct fit OEM replica exhaust systems; for 170, 289 and 302 Bronco's from Precision Exhaust.

You can read more at www.precisionexhaust.com

After much work (and great support from the Classic Bronco Community) we have finished products and have test fit to several models and years of stock Bronco's. We know they fit - and the quality is outstanding. Not your cheap aftermarket product.

• Made in the USA - one at a time, by hand.
  • Guaranteed Fit - to stock manifolds
  • 2 Year Quality Warranty
High quality thick gauge tubing and clean welds.

You now can get a stock OEM style Bronco Exhuast - just like an original NOS Ford part.

Great for show, restorations, daily drivers and resale cars.

Appx 5-7 day lead time - from payment to shipping. We accept paypal or personal checks.

PM if interested. Thanks Blake

$289 w/ free shipping (Limited Time)

170 Bronco OEM Style Complete Exhaust System

- 1.75 inch aluminized steel
- Down pipe (direct bolt on to OEM manifold)
- Muffler (tubular style)
- Tailpipe (over the axle)
- Passenger exit

- 2" available upon request +$20

$320 w/ free shipping (Limited Time)

289 Bronco OEM Style Complete Exhaust System

- 2" inch aluminized steel
- Y pipe (direct bolt on to OEM manifolds)
- Passenger exit

- 2.25" available upon request + $20

$320 w/ free shipping (Limited Time)

302 Bronco OEM Style Complete Exhaust System

- 2" inch aluminized steel
- Y pipe (direct bolt on to OEM manifolds)
- Passenger exit

- 2.25" available upon request + $20.
- Y Pipe available with or without the use of Cast Iron Spacer

PS We have been making OEM style exhausts for Mustangs, Torino's, and Cougars for 13 years - and have made over 12,000 exhaust systems.

If you have any questions please feel free to call the shop at (860) 487-3575

OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
Exhaust Photos

Photos of completed exhausts. Will post more on Bronco's soon enough.

Attachments

• 0723132202 (1).jpg
    0723132202 (1).jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Bronco Muffler.jpg
    Bronco Muffler.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,411
  • Bronco Y Pioe05.jpg
    Bronco Y Pioe05.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 191
  • Bronco Y Pipe01.jpg
    Bronco Y Pipe01.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 220
  • Bronco Y Pipe02.jpg
    Bronco Y Pipe02.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Flange03.jpg
    Flange03.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 213
OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
All components are available separately

Head Pipes
Y Pipes
Mufflers
Over the Axle and Tailpipes

Just send me a PM for what you need.

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
PM sent on muffler and tailpipe. Have you guys considered making a y pipe that would accommodate the later Explorer manifolds? A lot of guys including me are going that direction with EFI swaps. Making something work with the GT-40P heads is challenging. If there was a stock style y pipe that bolted up to the Explorer manifolds(the outlets are pretty close to stock EB manifolds) would probably be a pretty good seller for an ease of conversion standpoint.

OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
What year Explorer manifolds? If we can get a set we can make the Y pipe and make the system fit.

We also would like to make a true dual bolt on system for the 289 & 302 if there is enough interest. This would be an H pipe, dual mufflers and tailpipes.

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
What year Explorer manifolds? If we can get a set we can make the Y pipe and make the system fit.

We also would like to make a true dual bolt on system for the 289 & 302 if there is enough interest. This would be an H pipe, dual mufflers and tailpipes.

The P type heads with the difficult fitment were late 97-2001.

Bigbird

I'm Intrested!!!!!

OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
Stroppe Bronco Dual Exhaust Option

We have been researching the Stroppe Bronco Dual Exhaust Option and looks like we will have a truck to work on in our shop soon - for development and test fitting.

We already make the stock 302 set-up, so this is an vintage after market classic.

This system will fit all 289 & 302 Early Bronco's.

It will be LOUD, as it will use dual glass packs, but will be as close to the original design that can be made.

For those that would be interested please drop me a note, so I can gauge some interest or push other projects.

We will also have a H pipe Dual exhaust system with a crossover similar to the early Mustangs, but this will not have the original roots nor the Classic Bronco heritage.

Anyway were excited about working on this project --- give us 30-45 days.

B

Attachments

• Stroppe Bronco Dual Exhaust1.jpg
    Stroppe Bronco Dual Exhaust1.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Stroppe Bronco Dual Exhaust Option.jpg
    Stroppe Bronco Dual Exhaust Option.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 91
OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
Close to the last change for Classicbronco discount and direct sales.

So far we have sold enough exhausts to know they fit - and the Bronco owners like the quality and fit. Otherwise we have a proven product.

We will be moving to resell through some of the preferred Bronco parts re sellers --- SO ONCE we do this the classic bronco deal will be gone as we like to support our dealers.

So just to be clear -- buy them now direct and save.

Soon enough you will find them at quality Bronco parts dealers and restoration supply shops.

Thanks for all the support -- this is a great community and support forum.

OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
We just finished tonight at 2am the Offically Licensed Stroppe Baja Bronco Dual Exhaust.

Its going on the Dynacorn Stroppe Tribure Truck for the 2013 SEMA show in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks.

Will post pics soon.

bdog9seclx

this deal obviously over? want to replace my 302 1974 exhaust. whats the best valued kit? have some aftermarket mufflers to use

bdog9seclx

does anyone have a scheatic of the stock original exhaut layout on a 1974? I want to make sure when i redo the exhaust system it stays with the original layout. Its an Automatic and has 2 mufflers now. also wondering if stock diameter is 2" or what it is. i checked my Haynes manual but not much on it as its also f100 manul

OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
The original exhausts have already been copied and are available at Bronco Graveyard. They are made by Precision Exhaust. You can google search PrecisionExhaust.com

Basically they were made off from original Ford Bronco OE exhausts and have been test fit and proven.

For the price they are available you could not make one yourself.

It is a Y pipe single exhaust, single tubular muffler and over the passanger axle.

Get it in a box. Direct bolt up to your stock manifolds.

bdog9seclx

thanks but

The original exhausts have already been copied and are available at Bronco Graveyard. They are made by Precision Exhaust. You can google search PrecisionExhaust.com

Basically they were made off from original Ford Bronco OE exhausts and have been test fit and proven.

For the price they are available you could not make one yourself.

It is a Y pipe single exhaust, single tubular muffler and over the passanger axle.

Get it in a box. Direct bolt up to your stock manifolds.

Thanks but mine isnt a Y pipe. It comes straight down 2 diff pipes to the skid plate and then on to two seperate mufflers and then the right angle pipes out the back. its a 1974

pretty much looks like these below but with mufflers not glass packs

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-10097B-stroppe-dual-exhaust-system-2-25-.html

OP
OP
B

blakeusa

Loc.
Ashford, CT
The Ford OEM - Original Exhaust was a Y Pipe single exhaust for both the 289 and 302 engines.

You have a custom or after market dual exhaust system on your Bronco.

If you want OE - Original then Bronco Graveyard has the right system for you.

If you want louder than OE and a dual system the Stroppe system is a direct bolt on.

If you want a dual exhaust I am sure there are options, but not sure if any are direct bolt on meaning they may take some welding or the use of several brackets/ clamps to make it fit - as in the heart throb system.