• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 2014 Load Max 30' GN lowered price

Status
Not open for further replies.

locopny

Loc.
ND 58436
trailer-rear.jpg

dscf1773.jpg

Posting up my trailer for sale. I'm the original owner...Bought it new in Jamestown ND VERY LATE 2014 like Dec.27?...
Its a 2014 Load Max with less than 1000 miles. Over 500 miles but well under 1000. Tandem dual 10K Dexter axles, 30' flat deck with pull out ramps, new spare that has never been used, LED lights, dual jacks up front, tool box under neck, Thompsons sealed deck wood in perfect shape. Never pulled in salt. normally sat inside shop.
Since selling off some equipment and a tractor....I am not needing this any longer. Pulls really well and really is like new. Clear title in hand. Pull it anywhere today...hook up and run it. Was going to haul the Bronco to those far away wheeling destinations and events. Put a camper up front for lush accommodations. ...life is going in a different direction.

lowered price vvv
Asking $9,500 OBRO

LOCATED IN ELLENDALE, ND 58436
65 miles South of Jamestown off I-94

locally advertised also
email tom.pettibone@ g m a i l dot com
or PM

Last edited:
OP
OP
locopny

locopny

Loc.
ND 58436
doing my year end bump for moving this trailer. I need to fund a motorcycle. Its this trailer or a couple vehicles and I'd prefer it be this trailer.
used it less than 20 miles this year....so it really is STILL like new.
listening to all offers so pass along to anyone you know thats maybe looking for one...rather not list my Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.