• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1977 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy21

I bought a new toy so its time to move on from my Bronco. It is a 1977 with all smog equipment that passes with flying colors and runs amazing. (Passed Smog 1 month ago).

The truck has no rust, runs amazing, stops well and has more new parts than I can think of. Below is a list of some of the parts I've added, replaced or were replaced when I bought it (within two years). Could use a new paint job, but it looks good from 10 feet.

No top.

Clean Title

302 with great power (will cruise at 70 MPH with lots of power to spare)
JBA ceramic coated mid tube headers into stainless Magnaflow cat and muffler. (all smog compliant) Sounds healthy without being obnoxious.
T-19 4 speed
New Front Bumper
Working Windshield Wipers
Wiring harness
Flaming river steering column and linkage
PS Pump Saginaw
Brake master and booster TBP
TBP locking armrest
U Joints on the rear drive shaft
Inspected and cleaned big bearing 9
Rebuilt D44
Method wheels and 33 BF Goodrich K02s (1,500 miles on 4, 0 miles on spare)
Fox Remote Res shocks
New fenders
New Grill
Rebuilt Radiator with overflow
New Interior
New Ignition and door locks (Matching key)
New Battery
Steering Dampner
Panhard bushings
Pioneer Stereo with JBL speakers
Electric Fuel Pump
Parking brake cables and assembly.

-Floor Pans have been replaced, the PO used heavy flat metal (non ribbed). My plan was to replace pass and driver floor panels with a stamped piece to match original. (Not needed functionally, but for original appearance would be nice).
-I drive it on 100+ mile round trip adventures a few times per month with no issues, and back and forth to the grocery store or restaurant nearly every night.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/d/west-hollywood-1977-ford-bronco/6929970425.html

Status
Not open for further replies.