• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration WEST?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Anybody seen this? Colorado, September 9-13, 2020?

bronco-super-celebration.jpg

Some info here: Bronco Driver Magazine

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Thanks but no I have seen zero in regards to this. Best time of year to be in Colorado.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
oh wow ....
def would love to att that !! where in CO ? any recommendations on a great place near by to stay ?!?!?!

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Location appears TBD, but once released I am sure there will be some cool places to stay.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
best time to go to CO. School has started so its not as busy. I might make the run for that, and depending on the location could be closer for me as well. There is also enough other things to do that it would be more of a priority as well.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
This should be pretty cool! And yes, this is a great time to be in CO. I'm planning on going.

ArmyCOL

Have not seen or heard about that until now. Will be great if it happens,

Chuck

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I think I’d try and attend this at least once if it actually happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
Sounds like I've got about 9 months to build my Bronco for this...We'll be there for sure!

ZOSO

Rumor has it looking like Buena vista area or Ouray area. Great time to be in either area. will be some nice cruises and some wheeling for those that want to. I plan to be there.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Yeah, great locations. BV would get my vote because Ouray lacks a variety of technical trails where BV has it all.