• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vin -> u14fl773148

Geiri

Loc.
Iceland
What can you tell me about this VIN? U14FL773148
It's a pickup.

Is there any other than Marti Report that can give info on Early Bronco vin?

wsager

That just says it is a half cab, 6-cylinder, from Michigan plant. I believe the last part is the build month. Do you have the warranty plate info in the glovebox?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
That's a late October 65' built half cab with a 6cyl. No Marti's for 66's unfortunately. If you have the warranty plate from the kick panel we can fill in the rest of the blanks for you. BroncOhio.com has some info as well.

OP
OP
Geiri

Geiri

Loc.
Iceland
No just the frame VIN. Good to know. Thanks guy's

Is there some one mapping or collecting VIN numbers and info over there?
Bronco club or something like that?

I have been forming a database over here in Iceland and have over 200 Broncos on file with VIN and many with pictures and other info.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
No just the frame VIN. Good to know. Thanks guy's

Is there some one mapping or collecting VIN numbers and info over there?
Bronco club or something like that?

I have been forming a database over here in Iceland and have over 200 Broncos on file with VIN and many with pictures and other info.

Just bronco vin and warranty plate info in general on broncohio. com but it has some missing info and some inconsistencies. I've been gathering 66' u13 vins over the last few months. Quite a few that are not registered on https://roadsteru13.com/

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Lots of good info if just asking the q right

Learn something new every dau