• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

23rd Annual OCBR 2021 *Info Thread

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Along w/other Great sponsors

JB FAB

LMC Truck

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ready w/them new fabs yet? :D

patience, yung padawan! Good things take time. LOL. It was hot out there yesterday and I didn't want to do too much. Work is wearing me down during the day and I hadn't slept much the night before.

Are we having a PreRun this year? Or did they already do it? And can I even afford to go?

BTW, I am planning the whole week off. Probably be there Monday myself. Wife okay'd it. I also have a HamFest event in Mena the Saturday previous that I might try to attend.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
patience, yung padawan! Good things take time. LOL. It was hot out there yesterday and I didn't want to do too much. Work is wearing me down during the day and I hadn't slept much the night before.

Are we having a PreRun this year? Or did they already do it? And can I even afford to go?

BTW, I am planning the whole week off. Probably be there Monday myself. Wife okay'd it. I also have a HamFest event in Mena the Saturday previous that I might try to attend.

Pre run SHOULD be coming up this month typically

Where's our Pre Run People on here?

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Don't tell nobody else we'll be there Mon. Haha

Thats my quiet time. Haha

NO pre run I was told this evening.

Sorry

BIGED

Guru ????
Pre run SHOULD be coming up this month typically

Where's our Pre Run People on here?

Not planing a prerun this year hard to plan with everyones busy schedules gonna save playing trucks at hot springs this year for ocbr;D

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not planing a prerun this year hard to plan with everyones busy schedules gonna save playing trucks at hot springs this year for ocbr;D

Completely understand brother.....

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I have a feeling the new owners are taking care of the trails anyway.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
why for you say that...?

They've been fairly active on FB. Put out an invitation for anyone to help clean up the trails after some storms a month or so ago. Just a guess. I may be wrong. Maybe I should bring the new chainsaw with me?

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They've been fairly active on FB. Put out an invitation for anyone to help clean up the trails after some storms a month or so ago. Just a guess. I may be wrong. Maybe I should bring the new chainsaw with me?

True.. One can hope.. We shall see

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bailie Bilt and Jak's Restorations are Confirmed.. Thank you Gentlemen!!

We appreciate ya!!

Attachments

• Bailie Bilt.jpg
    Bailie Bilt.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 14
  • JAK's Restoration.jpg
    JAK's Restoration.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
As well as our beloved "Early Bronco Parts" aka the Godfather

aka D Lewis... Hang in there big guy You got this

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Shout out to Tom's Offroad and Bronco Design

Great yearly sponsors!!!

Attachments

• 20210617_155225.jpg
    20210617_155225.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20210617-155334_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-155334_Chrome.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What's on the TO DO list for 2021 OCBR?

Here is new shoes, locks Stepping up to 17s

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What's on the TO DO list for 2021 OCBR?

Here is new shoes, locks Stepping up to 17s

where's the pics?

I've got a winch that i'm going to build a bumper around, but my hinge system will be worked into that. I've got 'glass fenders and hood and need to redesign my flip up hinge before I can put them on. I'm gonna leave the fenders all one piece this time so they don't flap going down the road. So lots to do whenever I get around to it... IF i get around to it.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Gonna be a bit b. Picked up tires in MS. Now gotta get em mounted to the beadlocks