• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MN Nice 67 on CL

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
Caveat Emptor.

This Bronco clearly has a 1973-1975 inner fender on the drivers side. That's not usually an item that wears out.

Rangerbj

I spoke to the fellow. He said original tub was rusted out due to MN salting roads. He got same year tub out of CA.
Also has shifting issues due to what I believe is worn out bushings in the column shifter. Has other minor issues.
I passed due to long shipping to CA
Seller is nice guy, I wouldn't worry about buying from him. Good luck

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
OK, but I rarely consider "nice guy" when I'm looking at buying a 50 year old Bronco.

Even the best of intentions cannot change the fact that there are incorrect wiring holes in the firewall from the 73+ body tub. The rear side markers and the harness connections tell me that it's a late tub with early doors on an early chassis. Probably has the late vapor recovery holes as well.

I am curious to know how he fixed the door strikes...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I spoke to the fellow. He said original tub was rusted out due to MN salting roads. He got same year tub out of CA.
Also has shifting issues due to what I believe is worn out bushings in the column shifter. Has other minor issues.
I passed due to long shipping to CA
Seller is nice guy, I wouldn't worry about buying from him. Good luck

looks like a pretty straight rig..