• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 Frame Off Resto Mod for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice, I hope it sells for that amount.

BruiserOutdoors

very clean bronco, I really admire the detail taken. How do the windows roll down? And where did you get those door panels?

GLWS

OP
OP

1970opd

Loc.
Ventura County
very clean bronco, I really admire the detail taken. How do the windows roll down? And where did you get those door panels?

GLWS

The power window switches are on the dash in between the the switches for the seat heaters. The door panels are the original panels . I color matched them to the dash and grill. I put plugs where the window cranks
were.

Thanks for the compliments... it was a long term build that took several years to complete.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
It appears even the high-end builds are not immune to the Bronco Lean, makes me feel better about mine ;D

OP
OP

1970opd

Loc.
Ventura County
It appears even the high-end builds are not immune to the Bronco Lean, makes me feel better about mine ;D

Lol... so true. No matter how much time and effort you put into a build, there are some things that are just Bronco DNA. I spent countless hours getting the front suspension centered.

It drives / tracks unbelievablely well for a Bronco at 70mph on the freeway
But I couldn’t get the lean 100% sorted out👍🏻

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
seems like i've taken every measurement you can imagine, frame rail to bed, frame rail to lower shock mount etc etc and compared to the other side...nothing stands out! I just wish the lean was on the passenger side, then at least it would be level when i drive it :D

OP
OP

1970opd

Loc.
Ventura County
seems like i've taken every measurement you can imagine, frame rail to bed, frame rail to lower shock mount etc etc and compared to the other side...nothing stands out! I just wish the lean was on the passenger side, then at least it would be level when i drive it :D

Hands down the Bronco community are the best people around. Hopefully the next owner appreciates all the time and effort put into the build. It was a long process and not always fun at times.

661buster1963

Henry Ford is probably grinning ear to ear that what he made in the 60's and 70's is more sought after and coveted than ever. Think 15 years back when these might sell for 2500 used.

New price in 1970 near as I can tell was about 3365$, curve that a 3.49% inflation means a new one today would be 22,420$ and well done rebuilds get 2 to 6 times that. just like a well made model 55 winchester an invesment you can enjoy while watching it appreciate.

Soylent

Contributor
Loc.
California
I don't like mine either. They are like Dumbo's ears.
671367617f777db29c738c883c46574f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP

1970opd

Loc.
Ventura County
Thanks for all the positive comments... everyone’s taste is different when it comes to Broncos. My goal for the build was to make a good driving Bronco with modern conveniences that were hidden/ wanted it to still look classic and not too over done and period correct.

The seats are from TBP.

Status
Not open for further replies.