• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1973 project title in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicosbronco

I’ve been working on this 73 for a couple years. I’ve had it dustless blasted then put into epoxy primer. The body is all but done, needs a tailgate. I had the doors made with a arm rest and can/bottle holder in it. The doors still need a little body work. I have as you can see the body on a cart. My intentions were to knock down the frame and seal it with por15. The frame is in really good shape, I was surprised as the last bronco I had the frame was shot. Motor is a 302, with auto transmission. I had also planned on putting new brakes all the way around. I also have the wagon wheels with some tires to get it rolling. It looks as if the previous owner had put on disc brakes in the front. That had been done some time ago. I have the top but it is shot, not worth even hauling.

I also have the title with the glove box door, door post vin tag that i kept because we had to replace the pillar

If need be I could buy a mounting kit and put the body back on the frame so you wouldn’t need to haul two pieces.

I put $7500 on it just because I didn’t really know what these are bringing like this. Feel free to make an offer or suggestions

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1248159ts/

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
better pics would help, also what is the condition of the drivetrain? a lot of variables...title helps

Status
Not open for further replies.