• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fuel Zephyrs anyone? Part II We made em!

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
All Zephs sold Thanks!

Jim

Attachments

• FUELZEP_2.jpg
    FUELZEP_2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 213
  • FUELZEP.jpg
    FUELZEP.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Rkeller411

Nice Rims

I think I’ll order 5. Need to confirm tire size first. What is backspacing? I have some Chrome Fuels that I’ll sell. Never used them. They look good but I blacked out truck and these might be the winner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I think I’ll order 5. Need to confirm tire size first. What is backspacing? I have some Chrome Fuels that I’ll sell. Never used them. They look good but I blacked out truck and these might be the winner.

4.5" back space just like most of the Fuel Wheels. Fits stock Bronco applications.

Jim

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

get that order in quick before they gone :)

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Jim,

Bend US Mag's arm to make a skinnier version of the Indy 17" mag so it can fit a Lubr and bigger brakes.

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Just use one of these.;D

Jim

Attachments

• RacoonChemicalGuysSuperWheelBrush54545212.jpg
    RacoonChemicalGuysSuperWheelBrush54545212.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Still kicking the Free Freight deal for these. $1100 to your door for most areas.