• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ford Bronco History Books

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
i bought one of the first copies, flipped quick true it and since it was sitting on my desk waiting for me to actually read it.
then last week Friday I gave it to a deserving CB member, fig. when I actually have more free time again I would buy my self another one !

Few days later I get a package and guess what ..... Todd sent me a personalized and signed copy !!

Isn't Life Grand !!!!

THANKS Todd for the much appreciated gift !!!

Sincerely
Franko

Ps ...we so have to meet and have a drink or 2 / 3 !! ;)

Attachments

• 20190814_094828.jpg
    20190814_094828.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190812_115616.jpg
    20190812_115616.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 27

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
i bought one of the first copies, flipped quick true it and since it was sitting on my desk waiting for me to actually read it.
then last week Friday I gave it to a deserving CB member, fig. when I actually have more free time again I would buy my self another one !

Few days later I get a package and guess what ..... Todd sent me a personalized and signed copy !!

Isn't Life Grand !!!!

THANKS Todd for the much appreciated gift !!!

Sincerely
Franko

Ps ...we so have to meet and have a drink or 2 / 3 !! ;)

Wow outstanding Franko/Todd;D

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have been out of books for several months because the first printing is almost sold out.

I finally received more copies today (second printing) and have them for sale again for $35 - shipped and signed. That's $7.95 cheaper than Amazon right now and they don't have any in stock yet!

Thanks to all who purchased copies - I really appreciate it!

Todd Z.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Been meaning to ask for one Todd, good timing! Let me know your PayPal or preferred method of payment please and thanks

Jeff
(907) 351-4543

4WHLFUN

Todd, please let me know how I can pay you for the signed book. Thanks!

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
An update to this thread:

I still have books for sale and will be taking some to Super Cel West next week in Buena Vista, CO. Since there won't be shipping costs involved, they'll be available for $30 ea.

I'm not sure yet where I'll have them displayed - perhaps the Lonestar EBC booth or at the Bronco Nation display. I plan on being there Thursday-Sunday.

Thanks!

Todd Z.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
just look for the steamy Z girls. they will be holding the sunshade over him, handing out hero cards and standing by available for pictures... ;)

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
just look for the steamy Z girls. they will be holding the sunshade over him, handing out hero cards and standing by available for pictures... ;)

Nick ... seriously laughing out loud! Thanks Brother.

Outstanding book Todd, got my copy quite a while ago through one of our vendors. WH I believe.

Roger

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Always good for a laugh, Nick! :)

Todd Z.