• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI SOLD 1967 Mustang Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1nw4lk3r

I am getting ready to list a 1967 Mustang Convertible. C code car, 289 2v, c4 Auto.

Car has an older restoration to it that looks pretty good. solid 5 footer. Looks like a single stage paint job. Some small knicks in the paint, a couple tiny dents, which I think my Paintless Dent Guy will be able to handle.

REALLY nicely optioned car- almost loaded with everything but Power disc Brakes.
Has A/C, Auto Trans, V8, Power steering, was an 8 track car, now has a cassette deck.

No rust on the body, and underside is nice and clean. Brand new gas tank, brand new Holley 500cfm carb.

Runs and drives well. Has some rubbing and tears around the edges of the convertible top - I have a new top for it, but haven't installed it yet.

Would like to trade for a Bronco. Willing to look at 66-79, or 92-96. Well aware of the values of both vehicles, so I'm realistic on what I'd be looking at one trade.

Nice solid driver car. Previous owner put Pony Interior in it, which would have been a 65-66 option, but it looks good in the vehicle.

Let me know if you're interested in any trades. I'm willing to sell it also, but would like to trade for a Bronco first if I can.

Eric

CJyap5v.jpg

ghiPc0x.jpg

dvSpx0j.jpg

ITs2ssT.jpg

IM5H94T.jpg

y37has0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.