• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
The good news:
The trump administration has given Ford a one time waiver on safety regulations so the new bronco can retain original features like a fully removable top, fold down windshield, and removable doors.

The bad news:
They will only be available in burnt orange.

According to the news, the new Bronco is styled after the 1969 Bronco, so the color is not burnt orange, the correct color is Cordova!

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Just seen this.... manual tranny and 33 inch tires on new Bronco.

https://leftlanenews.com/ford/ford-bronco-manual-gearbox-rumor/

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ha
There will not be a real transmission available in the new bronco , if it ever arrives .

It will be a four cylinder, front wheel drive , unibody , minivan type vehicle . Like the explorer turned into .

It will be automatic only ,
Just like the connect , ford sells the turbo diesel 5 speed everywhere else , and we get the lame gasser automatic.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Owner of the dealership I work for was at Ford in Detroit a few weeks ago and saw the new Bronco so there is some hope. It was for a owners meeting and they took away all cell phones before the meeting started. He told me there will be a four door, two door, soft and hard tops, a 33" tire option and a front sway bar disconnect option, he didn't know about the front axe type though.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Owner of the dealership I work for was at Ford in Detroit a few weeks ago and saw the new Bronco so there is some hope. It was for a owners meeting and they took away all cell phones before the meeting started. He told me there will be a four door, two door, soft and hard tops, a 33" tire option and a front sway bar disconnect option, he didn't know about the front axe type though.

I think it will be Musk.

Tugross302

I have a friend who is a general manager of a ford dealership. He said he saw it and it looked a lot like the 2004 concept.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I have a friend who is a general manager of a ford dealership. He said he saw it and it looked a lot like the 2004 concept.

I think its pretty established that it won't look much like the 2004 concept.

Last edited:

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Different dealers saying they see different things?
Starting to think they are showing different ones to different groups trolling you guys.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
EB People: Bronco? Bronco? Bronco?
Ford Dealer/Broker/Exec: Um, it's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the new Bronco pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
EB People: Thank you, someone.

giphy.gif