• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horse Door Seals

gpd43148

Loc.
Greeneville, Tennes
I searched the forums and received zero results. Has anyone used the latest Early Bronco door seals from Wild Horses? On their website it shows 10 reviews and all were positive. Both of my doors have newer seals and you have to slam the crap out of them to shut. Other posts on here all talk about the aftermarket seals being too thick (stiff) and I think that is my issue. Just want to hear from someone on here that has installed the newer seals from WH to see if you were happy with them.

Thanks

71broncman

Loc.
Woodland Park, Co
I used them last year with the same results as your having. After leaving a small electric heater inside for a week, and letting it sit in the sun at various angles to warm the seals, now they close with a firm shove instead of slamming the snot out of them. Before I installed the weather stripping the doors were aligned almost perfectly, so I know it wasn't the alignment.
Mark.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... MINE WERE Very tight at 1st . But I let them set forever as I worked on my Bronco . About the time I got into using my Broncos my door shut.
... All may not be able to wait but they may just take time to work into place.