• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Lots of Bronco Parts in NJ

97XEB

Hi all,

I have a lot of Early Bronco parts that have just been sitting in my garage taking up space - and getting in my way lol! I'm not going to use these on my build so hoping another one of you passionate, Classic Bronco enthusiasts in NJ, PA, NY, (or elsewhere in the Northeast) can make good use of this stuff on your build.

This stuff is all in great shape with very little to no rust. I will certainly entertain reasonable offers. Pictures available based upon interest and upon request.

Parts For Sale

Complete Dana 44 with Chevy Disc Conversion and 4.10s - $750: Before I had my EB, the plan was to have Gravy SAS my '97 Explorer using an EB axle and I was lucky enough to score this baby. Once I started researching EBs, the Explorer plan quickly went out the window and I bought an EB instead. I've been holding on to this axle and it might be time to finally let it go.

Stock EB Radius Arms with C-Caps - $:300: Only swapped out for long arms.

Stock T Style Steering Linkage with Adjustable Drag Link and ball joints - $75: Joints are good. Drag-link is perfect. The tie-rod is slightly bent courtesy of Rausch and all still very useable / fixable. Very rare and becoming more rare.

NON-Roller 1984-ish Ford 351W out of an F-250, complete with stock upper and lower fuel injection manifolds as well as the exhaust manifolds - $500: I bought the engine as a backup and possible father-son rebuild project. I will consider taking off and selling specific parts so let me know what you need if you don't want the whole engine.

BC Broncos 4.5" Winch Front Coils - $120:Only used a few times on garage kept 72 EB. Swapped out for a different coil and in great shape - $120.

BC Broncos Hood Shook Kit for Fiberglass Hood - $75: Used, in great shape.

Wild Horses 4X4 Black 7* C-Bushings - $30: Brand new, In Box. Never Installed. Bought to have on-hand when I installed long radius arms and ended up not needing them.

James Duff Pre-Runner (Tube) Rear Bumper with Trailer Hitch Insert / Receiver - $400: Used and in great shape. They came on my EB and I went the plate bumper route so took these off immediately. I will separate if you just want the bumper or receiver. Duff still makes these so you can check them out on their site. It's $400 for the bumper and another $170 for the receiver hitch, not including oversized / freight shipping.

SOLD Front Bumper (a while back) & Hitch Receiver / Carrier - Thank you. James Duff Pre-Runner (Tube) Front Bumper - $400: Front to match the rear listed above. Same story - came on my EB and I went the plate bumper route so took these off immediately. Duff still makes this as well so you can check it out on their site. It's $600 for the bumper not including oversized / freight shipping.

5.5" Superlift Front Coils & Rear Leaf Packs with Blocks - $250: Used, in good shape. These were on my truck when I got it. I removed these to run a 4.5" rock crawler setup.

Stock 13 Gallon Main Tank with Working Sending Unit and Skidplate – $100:

Plastic Aux Tank with Working Sending Unit – $75: In great shape, very clean. Has one filled-in hole on the topside of the tank that was courtesy of the previous owner who got a little aggressive when installing some diamond plate floor covering.

Front Drive Shaft – $100: Updated: Double Cardan, balanced driveshaft with all three u-joints, and all in very good working condition. Measures roughly 23" collapsed to 25" fully extended. Worked with both my 5.5" & 4.5" Suspension lifts, street / highway driven, wheeled under both setups and never came apart / separated. I only replaced it because I needed a longer one when I installed my long arms and pushed my front axle forward.

Genuine L&L Ladder Bars & U-Bolts - $300: Super clean, in great shape.

1997 Ford Explorer Stock Front Driveshaft - $50: I wheeled a '91 and then a '97 Ford Explorer before getting my EB. I needed a longer driveshaft when I lifted the 97 X back in the day.

SOLD - Thank you - Set of 5 1985 Big Bronco Stock Steel Wagon Wheels with Center Caps in UNBELIEVABLE shape!! - $350: My Uncle bought a 1985 Bronco BRAND NEW when they first came out. He took these stock wheels off with less than 3,000 miles. They've been in a shed / garage ever since, for the last 35 years. You won't find a cleaner set of 5 - especially not in the rust belt.

Cragar Style Wheels (2) 8x10, 5x4.75 bolt pattern - $100: Originally purchased for a 1991 Pontiac Firebird.

Autometer Auto 3-Gauge Set (Oil, Water Temp, Volts). Black gauges in chrome housing.

DIAMOND PLATE set for Front & Rear - $?? What's it worth: Previous owner was a a big fan and covered almost all interior surfaces - front floors, sides, rear sides over wheel wells.

FREEBIE - 4 Rancho Shocks for 4.5 - 5.5" Lift.

Thank you for looking. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the stuff listed above or have questions about anything. Pics provided based upon interest and upon request.

Jim

Last edited:
OP
OP

97XEB

Great speaking with you about the wheels. Pics sent - speak again soon.

Keep the interest coming please.

OP
OP

97XEB

Thanks for the interest NJ_Thusar - Unfortunately someone may have beat you to it. I've got a sale pending and they are supposed to be picked up next week. If that falls through for any reason then I'll hit you up. Thx again.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
can you at least post pics of the wheels so we can see 'em? ;D

nothing like original Ford stuff that's been collecting dust (and value) since new!

OP
OP

97XEB

1strodeo - Sale pending on the wheels. The guy I spoke to yesterday - he knows who he is - has the right of first refusal and he plans to pic them up next week.

If that sale falls through for any reason then I'll post up pics.

Thanks for understanding.

nj_thusar

Contributor
Loc.
Asbury Park, NJ
Thanks for the interest NJ_Thusar - Unfortunately someone may have beat you to it. I've got a sale pending and they are supposed to be picked up next week. If that falls through for any reason then I'll hit you up. Thx again.

Thanks! Keep us posted.

OP
OP

97XEB

Lots of great interest in the BigBronco OEM wheels and lots of other great parts. What else are people interested in? I made room for PMs so sent me questions about this stuff and I'm open to offers.

I'd love to sell this stuff here before going the LetGo, Craigslist, FB Marketplace, Ebay routes...

OP
OP

97XEB

Sorry - I do not have a roll bar for sale. Only the one in my Bronco - and I need that one.... lol :)

OP
OP

97XEB

Sorry our timing didn't work out Mike. Looks like a very nice build. Lemme know if you need anything else for it that I might have.

Best

EastcoastMike

Likewise. I'm also in Morris County. Keep in touch. There doesn't seem to be too many Broncos in the area.

Do you happen to have any interior panels?

OP
OP

97XEB

Cool Mike. I will keep a lookout for you on the roads and we will have to meet up sometime with our Broncos.

I have diamond plate interior panels that go on top of the actual body panels if that makes sense?

Thx

Dilgar

Is the tank and sending unit still available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

OP
OP

97XEB

Hi BKN BRONCO and Dilgar.

YES, the D44 and tanks - both main and aux tank, and both with sending units - ARE still available.

Since I've gotten more questions than expected on shipping the axle, I'll share my thoughts here in the post. I may be willing to ship the axle and only if:

1. Buyer finds and appropriate shipper as I do not believe FedEx or UPS will pickup something so large and heavy. I don't ship enough stuff like this to know who the carriers are in my area or the area they cover.

2. Buyer pays all shipping costs and all associated fees, such as insurance, any pickup at a resident and drop-off to a resident, as opposed to pickup / drop-off at a business.

3. Buyer covers cost of materials to build a suitable wooden crate to ship this thing safely and so that it won't get damaged or lose parts. I'm sure I could build something suitable out of 2x or 1x lumber and 1/2 plywood. (If anyone reading this has ever shipped an axle or had one shipped to you, lemme know what it came in - or better yet share pics if ya got em?)

I'm hoping to ideas and brainstorming on shipping so if you really want the axle, PM me and let's see what we can come up with.

I hope that helps.