• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New England's May it forward 2021! NEW VENUE!! (i hope!)

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Keep Saturday, June 5th open. Travis has his calendar slotted at 10am for receipt of our $12,020.00 donation. This will be at the foundation located at 1002 Watson Pond Rd, Rome, ME 04963. https://travismillsfoundation.org/

Hoping for dry weather and a few Broncos. I live about 30 miles from the retreat so let me know if you plan on being there. We can meet up ahead of time and roll in together.

The current National Weather Service forecast for this Saturday shows sunshine and 82 degrees. Would love to have a few Broncos on site as we present Travis with our generous donation.

Roger

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
REPRESENT my brothers and sisters! So proud of this group and thanks for doing this Roger!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The current National Weather Service forecast for this Saturday shows sunshine and 82 degrees. Would love to have a few Broncos on site as we present Travis with our generous donation.

Roger

Look forward to the pics brother...

Enjoy

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Five of us met with Travis last weekend and presented the $12,020.00 donation from our May 15th event. As I was handing Travis the checks, he told us about another TMF donor who is doubling all donations, so this became $24,040.00. He has a 2021 Bronco on order so we also gave him a BONES shirt.

Open this to read more about Travis and the foundation ... https://travismillsfoundation.org/

Thank you again to all involved with making this possible.

Roger

Attachments

• Presenting the 2021 donation.JPG
    Presenting the 2021 donation.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Four horses at TMF.jpg
    Four horses at TMF.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
FREAKING AWESOME!!! so proud of everyone! thanks for representing my brothers and sisters!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Five of us met with Travis last weekend and presented the $12,020.00 donation from our May 15th event. As I was handing Travis the checks, he told us about another TMF donor who is doubling all donations, so this became $24,040.00. He has a 2021 Bronco on order so we also gave him a BONES shirt.

Open this to read more about Travis and the foundation ... https://travismillsfoundation.org/

Thank you again to all involved with making this possible.

Roger

Thanks for sharing Roger!! That is a great moment right there...

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
pretty neat.

I did not write on the uTube but hada thought. Utilize the form to its best - only 2, 3 min sections? Have them from rather hi so as to be able to take the whole place in, 'get an over view' (it went by individual vehicles way to fast to benifit them).
/Or/
Use 1 vehicle, come in frm afar after a few 'held steady in 1 place' shots of ex: Full central top, left top 3/4 view, rear top 3/4 view, etc. Then @ 'person hight' (again w/'steady view', 20 sec ); then may B a series below knee level...etc. U could hire out for guys on their own single vehicle. Follow them ona 20 min off rd adventure. A mix of views. Partial forest from 500 ft, 50ft above ona trail, then follow outside the pass window, etc...
Thnx, pretty cool !