• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ranger trim interior pannels?

724x4bronco

So I'm looking at interior panels and have decided I want to go with the Ranger trim style. Black with the wood grain like pictured below.

I cant seem to find the matching rear panels. Did they ever come with the wood grain in the back or where they straight black?

Like I said none of our vendors offer them that I can find.

Attachments

• DOROEMDOORPANELSBLACK.JPG
    DOROEMDOORPANELSBLACK.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 41

TheLimeRanger

im pretty sure most of the venders sell a kit. maybe not exactly like the above, but you may find something you like even better. im getting the major run around from Bronco Hut on a dash pad for the last 7 weeks, so id avoid those guys right now until they get their act together

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
That particular door panel is kind of a hybrid. There were never black door panels originally, and the wood grain was for Rangers and Explorers.

The side panels were only in Rangers and had houndstooth bottoms with the upper portions matched to the outer material of the seats (i.e. tan, brown, blue, green)

OP
OP
724x4bronco

724x4bronco

That particular door panel is kind of a hybrid. There were never black door panels originally, and the wood grain was for Rangers and Explorers.

The side panels were only in Rangers and had houndstooth bottoms with the upper portions matched to the outer material of the seats (i.e. tan, brown, blue, green)

This is good info!

Timstrk

You can look on Bronco Hut's website for the interior stuff and see what the Ranger rear panels look like.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Also to clarify, originally the rear panels were only in the Ranger Bronco and rear panels didn't have any wood grain accent panel.

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 49