• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ok MS brothers.. Who knows this one...?

Close to Mount Zion Rd.. Unfortunately I was down for an uncle's visitation and graveside service :(

Old Red Star Dr in Brookhaven, MS I stopped in, but a girl was baby sitting, didn't know if they owned it.. House next door, no one answered.. dang it

Attachments

• BrookhavenMs01.jpg
    BrookhavenMs01.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 24
  • BrookhavenMs02.jpg
    BrookhavenMs02.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 26
  • BrookhavenMs03.jpg
    BrookhavenMs03.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 25
  • BrookhavenMs04.jpg
    BrookhavenMs04.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 26

craigellis77

Hey fellow Mississippi guys, I'm looking for a tailgate and grille. Do you have anything old and rusty laying around?

trtlsoup22

I have a grille.. I’ll get pics to you later today and see if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
Ok MS brothers.. Who knows this one...?

Close to Mount Zion Rd.. Unfortunately I was down for an uncle's visitation and graveside service :(

Old Red Star Dr in Brookhaven, MS I stopped in, but a girl was baby sitting, didn't know if they owned it.. House next door, no one answered.. dang it
I found it. It is now sitting on I55. A guy named Blake wallace owns it. It is a 69. He bought it from the place you saw it. IT is a very solid bronco. He is maybe going to fix it up but not sure yet. He got it up and running last week.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I found it. It is now sitting on I55. A guy named Blake wallace owns it. It is a 69. He bought it from the place you saw it. IT is a very solid bronco. He is maybe going to fix it up but not sure yet. He got it up and running last week.

Knew I should've left a note. Dammit

Nice job brother

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
Meet up

I never saw the message about Thanksgiving. I'm in whenever we can get up now that we are thawing. I can host

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I never saw the message about Thanksgiving. I'm in whenever we can get up now that we are thawing. I can host

well there we have it..

I rode thru last Sat, then to Atl Sun

back Frid evening, only for the night, then back today to Misery

Dayuuuum that I55 sucked for about an Hour north.. UGGH

good thing I left 4am today