• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hounds Tooth

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
Still nothing from SMS. How can she (Kim) say shipping by Friday when she has no clue????? That date went past...Now on to month 15 of waiting. Any other options. Anybody have a good set of Blue HT rear panels?

I am going to be totally disappointed in SMS if I don't receive them by mid Sept.

This is getting old.:(

This is interesting:

From the BBB:

Customer Reviews
1.89/5
Average of 9 Customer Reviews

Start a Review
Customer Complaints
93 complaints closed in last 3 years

46 complaints closed in last 12 months

no wonder they keep telling lie after lie...

syndicate1

Contributor
Still nothing from SMS. How can she (Kim) say shipping by Friday when she has no clue????? That date went past...Now on to month 15 of waiting. Any other options. Anybody have a good set of Blue HT rear panels?

I am going to be totally disappointed in SMS if I don't receive them by mid Sept.

This is getting old.:(

This is interesting:

From the BBB:

Customer Reviews
1.89/5
Average of 9 Customer Reviews

Start a Review
Customer Complaints
93 complaints closed in last 3 years

46 complaints closed in last 12 months

no wonder they keep telling lie after lie...

I spoke with them last week about only ordering material and they told me they had it in stock and would take two weeks to ship out. I'm wondering if I'm getting the run around. Presume you're still waiting for your blue hounds tooth.

PNW

I spoke with them last week about only ordering material and they told me they had it in stock and would take two weeks to ship out. I'm wondering if I'm getting the run around. Presume you're still waiting for your blue hounds tooth.

In June I ordered Blue black and White Hounds tooth from them (SMS) and they said two weeks to ship and it was at my door in 1 week. This was after Bronco Hut said they had it on order for 9 months.

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor

Why would it take 2 weeks to ship out something they have in stock? Yes I’m still waiting on my rear ht quarters, 15 months later.

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
Talk is cheap so we shall see. I hope it's true.

Have you received any updates from Kim at sms?

I might not need them if the Hurricane (Ida) comes ashore with 140 mph winds. We are in the cone. Stay tuned...

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
This is all normal for this company very very slow and unpredictable what they will do I worked with them 15 years ago on blue houndstooth fabric only and it's the same they don't care

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
This is all normal for this company very very slow and unpredictable what they will do I worked with them 15 years ago on blue houndstooth fabric only and it's the same they don't care

Just wish someone else made the stuff!

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Still awaiting my door and rear quarter panels. Emailed SMS again this morning. On August 2nd Kim said they would ship this month. Multiple missed deadlines from SMS month after month.

TheLimeRanger

got this email from sms today:

Important News About Door Panel Orders
September 15th Deadline for New Orders

Dear SMS customers,

Due to the on-again, off-again nature of COVID restrictions implemented by our state's governor, and the ongoing nationwide worker shortage, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily stop taking new door panel orders until we can work through our backlog of existing orders.

September 15th will be the last day we will take door panel orders for the near future. If you would like to get an order for door panels started before September 15th, CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US, or give us a call at 503-263-3535 to place your order.

Once we have worked through existing door panel orders, hire and train more workers, and COVID restrictions end, we will begin taking new door panel orders again. Hopefully, that will be sooner, rather than later.

Thank you for your patience as we work through our existing door panel orders and adapt our business to the new COVID and workforce realities.

Remember, this temporary measure is for door panels only, not our other products. If you have already placed your order for door panels or any other item, we appreciate your business and will deliver your order as fast as possible.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have been waiting 18 months for door panels and rear panels for two restorations we are doing........

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
Still awaiting my door and rear quarter panels. Emailed SMS again this morning. On August 2nd Kim said they would ship this month. Multiple missed deadlines from SMS month after month.

Yep she tells you shipping by the end of the week...after 16 months of waiting three weeks go by and still no rear quarters. SMS is a bunch of BS. Just look at there BBB rating.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Still nothing. On 9/1 Kim said she have a manager look into this and get back with me. After a few days of silence I followed up with an email that I'm still waiting for that manager to contact me, still nothing.

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
Still nothing. On 9/1 Kim said she have a manager look into this and get back with me. After a few days of silence I followed up with an email that I'm still waiting for that manager to contact me, still nothing.

Does anyone actually talk to Kim? Every time I call it goes to her voice mail.
Emailed them over a week ago and have yet to get a response. This is going on way to long...

Bub

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
She replied to my email and said hopefully he will reply to me this week, the manager has a lot of updates he is working on for people. If I remember correctly, I'm only 10 months in. Some people went longer. How long has it been since you placed your order BroncoBub?

OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor
She replied to my email and said hopefully he will reply to me this week, the manager has a lot of updates he is working on for people. If I remember correctly, I'm only 10 months in. Some people went longer. How long has it been since you placed your order BroncoBub?

17 Months ago. Kim replied to me this morning with no updates and said Charlie would be giving updates not her. Haven't heard from him either.

She said its a new policy who provides updates. Nice.....No email info for him just a name. It's such a shame they keep doing this to people with no remorse. I guess when you have a monopoly on a product you can do what you want. I did ask her a simple question: did you even start on the rear quarters. A simple yes or no is all I'm asking...............NO RESPONSE!

Bub

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoBub

BroncoBub

Contributor

Have you received any updates? I tried calling today, no help. Same BS

bub

Brookblue74

Wow, reading all of this is very disappointing. I ordered my blue houndstooth 6 months ago from BH. Now I know I why it's delayed. What can we do?