• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New England's May it forward 2021! NEW VENUE!! (i hope!)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ONLY 3 weeks to go! Get those Broncos ready to come on out and have a good time for a great cause! Raffle prizes still rolling in with a few surprises mixed in....get in touch with me with any questions!

Changed to 3 weeks! My bad!!

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
ONLY 4 weeks to go! Get those Broncos ready to come on out and have a good time for a great cause! Raffle prizes still rolling in with a few surprises mixed in....get in touch with me with any questions!

coming up quick for sure brother...

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A new bronco will enter the chat this year!!!!!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
IF you plan on coming up or attending the May It Forward street cruise....can you post up and let me know? I need a firm head count to give the Wachusett Brewery for them to set up for this...thanks in advance!
there will be some restrictions...
As requested here are the regulations that we currently have to abide by:
All guests must wear a mask when not seated (entering, exiting, getting up to use the restroom)
All guests MUST remain seated for the duration of their stay at WBC
No more than six guests per table
Every tab MUST have food on it whether it be from our food truck or visiting food truck if we have it on that particular date
We adhere to a 90 minute seating limit

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
AWESOME! you did see the venue change correct?

dsenatore

Contributor
Loc.
East Walpole
Hi Randy,
Planning on having 2 Broncos and 2-4 people. Let me know when you need a final head count.
Thanks again for putting this on!
Cheers,
David

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
AGAIN.....GLAD TO READ ALL OF THIS.. but this is regarding the Friday night cruise....saturday is open to all!