• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2020 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show

66Bronco

The FFF car show is returning to Knott's Berry Farm for 2020, on January 12th. Registration for the event is open now.

Broncos will be back to the grassy area!

Hope to see you there!

-Terry
PS> There's a possibility that this might be the last FFF show.

Kirk K

Does anyone know why it didn't work out with Anaheim stadium?
Or why it is being held in January instead of April? Their website doesn't mention anything.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I checked it out last year at Anaheim and didnt plan on going back.to me it's just better at knotts. Maybe it's the grass

OP
OP

66Bronco

Does anyone know why it didn't work out with Anaheim stadium?
Or why it is being held in January instead of April? Their website doesn't mention anything.

The two main reasons that the show was moved back to Knotts is cost, it was expensive hosting the show at Anahiem stadium, and secondly there was a lot of negative feedback about not having the show at Knotts.

The reason the show date is in January is that the 12th of January is the only weekend in 2020 that Knotts offered up. Their boysenberry festival starts in March and goes through May.

Terry

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
My new bronco driver talks about fab fords in the horsing around section. No mention of it being cancelled. Is there still hope for it happening.

HB73

My new bronco driver talks about fab fords in the horsing around section. No mention of it being cancelled. Is there still hope for it happening.
I didn't receive a refund yet, so maybe they've got someplace else in mind?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk