• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hutch Broncos in Utah

zdb104

Does anyone have any experience with Hutch Broncos in Utah? Been chatting with them on Facebook and they have some very attractive prices but it might be to good to be true.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
I have talked to Matt on the phone, he ask about buying a few Bronco's from me and seemed sincere. Claimed he already had 20+ in stock. Then several days have past and not another word from him.

Maybe he changed his mind and don't want to buy Bronco's from me now. Besides...I already the sold the 3 he was "interested" in.

Ive been buying/selling/trading/flipping Bronco's and other classic's & hotrods a long time. I'm not a big-time car dealer, but I'm a serious passionate Bronco guy who does mostly word of mouth references.

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
I saw your other post of buying vs building & rust issues in your area . Be aware ! Utah might as well be the mid west or east as far as rust buckets go . Notice it's SALT Lake City ....:p
This guy bought a friends rust bucket Bronco some months back . Funny thing , it came from Utah & went back . I gave an estimate to restore it a few years ago & it was ultimately a waste of money to restore that body . Now this guy is going to flip it , probably with lots of 'glass & bondo . Seems from the pics that's what you'd get there . Be careful , look in person & KNOW what you're looking at . Pretty much everybody who comes on here after getting burned ignored these 3 points .

OP
OP
Z

zdb104

Thanks for the advice Steve. I noticed that his “patina” trucks seemed like rust buckets

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Does anyone have any experience with Hutch Broncos in Utah? Been chatting with them on Facebook and they have some very attractive prices but it might be to good to be true.

One way to find out.. Let us know your experience.. :DS

jasonmcc

Loc.
Nola -> Utah
I went by his shop after seeing a Bronco he had for sale on KSL. He seemed like a nice guy and had several Bronco's lined up at his shop for builds. Looks like most of his builds are on the low-quality side.

Last edited:

Bbattleship

I bought a bronco from Matt at hutch. Priced reasonably and had typical rust. I wouldn’t classify it as a rust bucket. Still digging around some and going to start working on it soon.

Hutchbroncos

Hey all I appreciate your posts. Helps Hutch Broncos get better. Starting a restoration shop on a passion and love for Broncos hasn't been easy. But it is more and more rewarding each day. Greats like James Steed have helped and given great advice. Learned a lot from when we first started and love where we are at today. On our New builds we only will use new bodies or bodies with very little rust and remediate that as well. We would love to show, walk through the process and build anything you are looking for. Ocassionally we find a great bronco that deserves to be a driver. Like our brown 74 on insta. Check out our instagram page you can see our new builds.

Hired great new guys. Body work and Daniel "buck" who is a master mechanic. Puts together our beautifully painted Broncos. You can see his work in our pictures. We also use locally Dan Whittington. Great mechanic too.

We look forward to only getting better. Had a great conversation with Steve from Big Sky Broncos the other day too. Love the broncos. And appreciate everyone that is growing with Hutch Broncos. Reach out anytime to chat. Matt 8016878000.

Hutchbroncos

I went by his shop after seeing a Bronco he had for sale on KSL. He seemed like a nice guy and had several Bronco's lined up at his shop for builds. Looks like most of his builds are on the low-quality side.

Jason, would love to have you down to the new shop. I know the basic builds we were doing at the request of the customers at the time. We have some amazing and high end projects going on. 14477 centrepoint way bluffdale utah. Swing by anytime. Happy to show you around. Check out our facebook and Instagram page. You'll see what we are talking about

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well played Hutch! I'd love to swing by for the nickel tour next time I'm in the area.

cs_88

Bronco Guru
Jason, would love to have you down to the new shop. I know the basic builds we were doing at the request of the customers at the time. We have some amazing and high end projects going on. 14477 centrepoint way bluffdale utah. Swing by anytime. Happy to show you around. Check out our facebook and Instagram page. You'll see what we are talking about

Damn, you guys are practically in my back yard now.

Hutchbroncos

Well played Hutch! I'd love to swing by for the nickel tour next time I'm in the area.

Anytime. Would be honored too Hit me up. We are always around.