• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new to forum

OLD BOB

Loc.
ODESSA, TEXAS
I am kind of new to the forum but I would like to make a suggestion to all who post on the classifieds. Please put your state in the location. I know that the people in your area know in what state that your city is located but when we are reading you ad some of us have no idea of the location to determine if inspection what you have for sale is feasible.
Thanks, Robert

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
You may want to ad your city and state to your information, too!!!

Helps all the way around.

Wish everyone listed locations when joining, but Oh, well.

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Welcome aboard! Look at the colored square next to the title of the listings. It indicates the state the poster is in. When you click on the posting you should see the city in the listing.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Click on USER CP in upper left above the threads

Click on VIEW PUBLIC PROFILE

Click on the YELLOW eraser looking symbol to edit any of your info

Hope this helps!!

Pops

Not the most tech savvy either!!!! I'm an old fart Luddite!!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. I've got to go check the square for the states.
& None of the newibys ever put their city & STATE . & NEITHER DID I WHEN I 1ST CAME ON BOARD.
BUT I'M ALWAYS Go to GOOGLE & tYPE IN THE CITY BUT SOME TIMES THAT DOESN'T HELP .

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks, Eoth, I had not noticed the square with the state.
Robert
You can also click on the square with the state abbreviation and it will pull up only those ads from that state.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome aboard Robert! I remember when I had the same complaint and others until I figured out how to navigate around in here.There is a lot of good info and some awesome guys and gals willing to help on here!