• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Barrett Jackson Scottsdale 2020

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I looked yesterday and there were 3. Added the lime green one. Some nice ones already for sure!

I emailed them my whole build and photos almost 3 weeks ago and told them I could be interested in consigning it. They never wrote me back

BanditBronco

I would be curious what that red 69 will bring. That is about as basic as a build gets. With a carb and electric fans I would guess it will have to head straight to the shop for cooling issues on the 347. If I go I will bring some spacers to get the hood lined up right, get the guy a couple extra thousand out of it.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Every-time something new becomes hot they load up on quick resto jobs. This past couple years has seen it's share of Bronco's. The VW bus has died down but still bring decent money so this year should be interesting. Quality or resto mod brings the money, the average ones after fees would probably be better off in private sales.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
At lunch I just saw this full page ad in Hegarty magazine for BJ.

Attachments

• bjbronco2020.jpg
    bjbronco2020.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 166

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’ll be there.

The wife and I will be there for the whole show. Well maybe not every day, but most if them. It’s a first for me so I’m getting anxious.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
My wife and I went last year for the first time. Pretty cool total experience, but once was enough.

The brown one is now on EBAY if anyone wants to beat the auction. Buy it now $999,999.99

OP
OP
AZ73

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My wife and I went last year for the first time. Pretty cool total experience, but once was enough.

The brown one is now on EBAY if anyone wants to beat the auction. Buy it now $999,999.99

They just put it there to advertise it for Barrett Jackson. They don't want to actually sell it on ebay.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Still nothing back from BJ on consigning. Oh well

The wife and I will be there for the whole show. Well maybe not every day, but most if them. It’s a first for me so I’m getting anxious.
Any questions let me know! I've been every year since 2007.

OP
OP
AZ73

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The 76 with the branded title will be of interest to see how the market reacts to it or if it factors in. Auctions sometimes don't always tell the whole story but let's wait and see.

There are different types of branded titles. This one is noted as ODOMETER NOT ACTUAL MILES which is one of the types. Since the gauge says "5844.3" miles, and the vehicle most likely has a lot more, I don't think it will have any bearing on the buyer. Seller probably just playing it safe

Not Actual Mileage Title

A “Not Actual Mileage" title is issued when the owner states that the odometer may not reflect the actual mile mileage of the vehicle.

Common reasons an owner may report a false odometer reading include:

Possible tampering.
Damage.
Odometer replacement.

Failure to report a false odometer reading as stated in the Federal Odometer Law may result in civil liability or criminal charges.

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
My wife and I will be attending for the 1st time, just the last couple of days. I'm pumped to see the Broncos and all the cars. :cool:

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
JefeAZ and Bronco Billy 74, when I look around for you will you look like your avatars?