• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dennis Carpenter in Canada

akforsyth

Contributor
Does anyone know of any places that carry DC body panels in Canada? I’ve tried a couple of searches and sent off a couple of emails but am striking out. With the borders closed its a real pain as I can’t just hop over and pick parts up on the US side. I enquired about a reshipper, but holy crap have their prices gone through the roof. Thanks.

stoker

Not Dennis Carpenter but Golden Leaf Automotive in Woodbridge, Ontario are the Canadian distributor for Dynacorn.

OP
OP
akforsyth

akforsyth

Contributor
Not Dennis Carpenter but Golden Leaf Automotive in Woodbridge, Ontario are the Canadian distributor for Dynacorn.

Thanks, they were my next option if there was no places that carry DC stuff.

papy

Contributor
Does anyone know of any places that carry DC body panels in Canada? I’ve tried a couple of searches and sent off a couple of emails but am striking out. With the borders closed its a real pain as I can’t just hop over and pick parts up on the US side. I enquired about a reshipper, but holy crap have their prices gone through the roof. Thanks.

try The Mustang Shop here in Calgary, Ab as lots of bronco guys order bronco parts from them. not sure about DC stuff doesn't hurt to cal them.

OP
OP
akforsyth

akforsyth

Contributor
try The Mustang Shop here in Calgary, Ab as lots of bronco guys order bronco parts from them. not sure about DC stuff doesn't hurt to cal them.

Thanks I will. Lord knows I spent a tidy little sum with them rebuilding my Mustang!

OP
OP
akforsyth

akforsyth

Contributor

I heard for the Mustang Shop today. If anyone up here is wondering they can get both Dennis Carpenter and Dynacorn sheet metal. Let the build continue!

TAC71

Contributor
Hey akforsyth If your ever down the valley Im in Osoyoos give me a shout.

OP
OP
akforsyth

akforsyth

Contributor
Hey akforsyth If your ever down the valley Im in Osoyoos give me a shout.

Will do! I would be coming down to pick up parts from shipittous if it wasn’t for the damn border closure! I actually got the body of my sons bronco from Sidley Mountain Motors in Bridesville last year.