• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any women Bronco builders out there?

Muddy1966Bronco

Loc.
Central PA
I know there have to be others who can fab and weld and frame off rebuild a vehicle. I just haven’t met anyone yet...and it’s been over two decades since I started in this stuff. I thought maybe by now I would meet a fellow sister that is more than just the tool holder or occasional tinkerer. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy everything about building and I don’t care at all that it’s male dominated! Just thought I’d have met up with another female mechanic by now. And if there’s one coming to Roundup, I’d be happy to meet up and chat about builds. Maybe I’m just not seeing you because of usernames.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I know there have to be others who can fab and weld and frame off rebuild a vehicle. I just haven’t met anyone yet...and it’s been over two decades since I started in this stuff. I thought maybe by now I would meet a fellow sister that is more than just the tool holder or occasional tinkerer. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy everything about building and I don’t care at all that it’s male dominated! Just thought I’d have met up with another female mechanic by now. And if there’s one coming to Roundup, I’d be happy to meet up and chat about builds. Maybe I’m just not seeing you because of usernames.

try the MEB wrench & roast too. might find one there

https://www.earlybroncos.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=228600&module_id=349101

OP
OP
Muddy1966Bronco

Muddy1966Bronco

Loc.
Central PA
Nice! I’m glad to hear! I knew there had to be some hiding. 66BlueGoose, that is wonderful. I hope to raise my two daughters to be comfortable around vehicles as well.

sriha

My Bronco is no where near fancy but I do my own work and fabricate parts and pieces to make it do what I want. My dad and I did somewhat of a frame off 20 years ago and I have been making upgrades since. Some take longer than others...

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
My Bronco is no where near fancy but I do my own work and fabricate parts and pieces to make it do what I want. My dad and I did somewhat of a frame off 20 years ago and I have been making upgrades since. Some take longer than others...
I checked out your garage, wow girl you have some great shots of your bronco, doing what broncos do best, Haha You put most of us men to shame;D