• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 76 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice one, you probably did better on it than it will do now. This is not the time to sell during this pandemic. Highest unemployment ever and I doubt that even those that are cash rich are looking for anything but deals right now.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Agree, bad time to sell.

I showed it to my wife a few days ago and she loved the color!

I've been a fan of Brittany Blue since I saw a Shelby Mustang ad years ago in that color.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, that's some serious money! And it's not over.

elan

Loc.
s
82K plus BAT costs. I guess I live in a different universe.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well that just proves i have no clue! That was serious money. It also says a lot about a fiberglass build. Most say they wont bring good money, this one sure did. The quality of the build set it apart.

OP
OP
Tcb3078

Tcb3078

Loc.
Charlotte
Well that just proves i have no clue! That was serious money. It also says a lot about a fiberglass build. Most say they wont bring good money, this one sure did. The quality of the build set it apart.

Thanks for the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.