• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Early vin 66 u-13 roadster for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I can't believe I still have this one. Priced fair at $50K for a beautiful restored U13 and then reduced $10K to a buyers market price of $40K how does it last with all of the junk going for $15K? Guys, newbs, if you buy a $15K Bronco and think you are going to restore it with this much attention to detail for $30K more you are sadly mistaken. The nickel and dimes add up quite fast. I'd keep it forever but I have no space and refuse to let this on e sit outside for even one night. I have a 77 that's almost finished with paint and that will take priority in the garage as it too will have no top. Get it now while it's still $40K before Barrett Jackson is rescheduled in my town (West Palm Beach)

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe it would help to post any restoration pictures done. This obviously had a lot of rust by looking at the frame so showing how the repairs were done to address that concern would certainly add value. I am not criticizing, just offering up some advice as I looked at it with the eyes of a buyer and giving my opinion. GLWS

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
NSGD
What do you mean it had a lot of rust looking at the frame? Zero Rust! What makes you say such a thing?

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
There were NO REPAIRS to the frame. It’s flawless! You need glasses or a bigger monitor

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My apologies if the frame texture is applied. But it looked like heavy pitting in the pictures. Did you put liner coating on the frame?

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 153
OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
The frame was blasted and painted, no repairs were done. The PO before the PO did the work so I don't have photos but it's solid as can be. Some pitting to be expected but no rot whatsoever. Remember, this is a first week of production Bronco and is 54 years old. It's still for sale. I'm open to offers! I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.