• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD SOLD - '68 Coyote Luber Restomod - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cparavate

Absolutely perfect I am building but it won’t be that nice. Would you share the paint code if you have it?

OP
OP
D

Dpearce

Thanks for the compliment. Yes - paint code is modern Ford Ruby Red - code is RR.
The factory Ford's are painted with a base, then a tint coat, followed by a clear coat.
We deleted the tint coat step. Very hard to tell the difference - with or without the tint coat. I think if you put this Bronco next to a ruby red Raptor, the Raptor might like slightly darker red due to the tint coat.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am surprised this has not sold. The build quality is as nice if not better than some of the known builder names getting the big bucks.

OP
OP
D

Dpearce

I am surprised this has not sold. The build quality is as nice if not better than some of the known builder names getting the big bucks.

Thanks for the kind words. Obviously I'm biased - but over the 4 years of this build, I had the opportunity to drive an Icon Bronco and viewed a bunch of $200K + Broncos at various events and I would put this Bronco up against any of them. I simply didn't find one that had the same attention to detail that we put into this build, not to mention performance and functionality.

Jondubrick

Loc.
Los Angeles
Have never seen a better example...yet....I'm shopping but thats way out of my range. Gives me goals to look forward to.

Again great work.

OP
OP
D

Dpearce

Would love to see this one go to a forum member. PM me if interested - willing to negotiate a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.