• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Deano

Bronco Guru
Bled the brakes after putting hb on. I have brakes like I never had before. Locked all four tires up and with out standing on it. Good investment! Thanks for everyones input.

shonivey

installed a rear bumper , changed out the 2 plug wires that got introduced to the hood brace after i installed the HEI . worked on the shifter boots. New bugeye air cleaner. and drove it to work last night. little chilly coming home this morning , but it is worth it!!!!

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Drove it into work for the first time since the fall. It didn't overheat, didn't leak, didn't blow up or shoot lasers at me.

I think its playing an April Fools joke on me.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Found out just how much torque the 300 is pushing:cool:;D:cool:;D:cool:;D

Lets just say take off in Granny, shift to first, all is good, shift to second, accelerate then right foot got heavy, At first thought the clutch was slipping nope, broke the tires loose.....

hdfx81

Fixed some rust on the drivers side front door post.

Attachments

• DSC00298.JPG
    DSC00298.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00299.JPG
    DSC00299.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00301.JPG
    DSC00301.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00302.JPG
    DSC00302.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00303.JPG
    DSC00303.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 9

Brian in MI

Getting ready to pull the engine. Developed a knock last trip to the dunes. can't complain, original engine with 100,000 miles. Probabally going to get a good rebuild or go with the new Ford Racing crate motor, 340 hp for $3500, can't rebuild mine for that.

Forgot to add, I'am new to the forum, but not to Broncos.
Bought the '77 I have now in 2001, put a 2'' lift and 31x11.50 MT Baja tires, Holley 4bbl and put in a T-5 from a Mustang cobra.
Has been 100% dependable. Body is deacent, needs rockers, and some patches in the floor. This is by the far the COOLEST
vehicle I haver owned.

Also have a '78 Bronco ranger xlt, runs low 14's. Mustang guys hate it, oh yeah it has a 460, working on converting it to efi.
had the '78 since 1992, was my first vehicle when I got my liscence. Can't think of a cooler truck for a 16 yo than a Bronco, can you?

Love the site, been lurking for a while, thought it was time to finally post.

Last edited:

Sporto

Wire brushed and Miracle painted (POR-15) the inside of the hood, sanded and primed the quarters.

Hopefully will be able to drive to MEB Wrench and Roast in July...

%)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
drove to work with my kick ass Myrtle Beach tan ;D

shonivey

new duals from the headers back , brought to you by the lovely officers in arcade, GA. went from glasspacks(cheap knockoff anyway) with side exit to turbos out the rear. I can hear myself think now....

shonivey

Me too! Drove it to work again today (2 days in a row is a RECORD!).

Its gonna be a GREAT Bronco weekend!

tonight will be 3 nights for me. caught an extra shift for saturday night. but they are calling for rain easter so i may be a little wet on the ride home....
went junkin yesterday morning and found 3 of the cherokee rear wiper arms , guess i need to shorten em up since my stocker floats about an inch off the windshield

Casey835

Finished por 15 on the top side-now I can start to lift the tub off frame-fedex delivered my radiator!