• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'67 Bronco Sport Wimbledon White

House

Minutia Militia
I think that's the first one I have seen with the fuel selector switch in that location

My original dash has both trim pieces and had the cracked up original dash pad but my fuel gauge selector isn't mounted there. I think it was on the bottom lip of dash below the ignition switch.

Agreed, very odd position for a fuel selector switch.
Probably dealer installed, not factory...
Cool truck!!!

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Sweet ride! A real time capsule for sure. Those mounts for the door mirrors are really cool as well.

Learned something new today about the '67 only Sport dash trim.

chuckyb

Contributor
The Riverside badge is really cool (along with everything else)

broncojack

Contributor
Very cool and rare Bronco, I'll bet it could tell a lot of stories.

It also has what I like to call the "Trifecta Trim" ... Rain Gutter trim, Belt Line trim and Rocker molding.
The Belt and Rocker were options on the Sport so not all came with it.

There were only 1,378 Sport Bronco's built in 67, making it the lowest production through out the 11 year run.

When I saw my first 67 Sport I fell in love with them. All the odd one year only "chrome" the Dash trim and Bucket Seat trim. Of all the years 67 had the most Chrome you could get on a Bronco. I guess thats why I have two of them. ;D

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
75Denver,

Great 67 you spotted! These photos are fantastic! The more I look the more details I've noticed from the glass pack exhausts to the trans skid plate to the linoleum drivers floor. Too bad ya didn't get a chance to take photos of under the hood.

:cool:

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I see it has a rear axle wrap bar on it also. Broncojack where is your fuel selector on yours?

frenchy

broncojack

Contributor
I see it has a rear axle wrap bar on it also. Broncojack where is your fuel selector on yours?

frenchy

The valve is closer to the tunnel cover and the switch is under the ignition switch.
Both are not marked from the factory.

Attachments

• IMG_20190208_163428378.jpg
    IMG_20190208_163428378.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20190208_163418539.jpg
    IMG_20190208_163418539.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 59

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's where my valve is and the dash has a tag (homemade) that says main right there if your under there looking up for the gauge.

B RON CO

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Statesville, NC
Hi, many Bronco's came with Wimbledon white accents, on the grill and wheels.
Wimbledon white is iconic from early Shelby Mustangs.
Shelby's are mostly Wimbledon white with blue stripes.
Good luck

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not sure what the total numbers were, but all non-Sport/Ranger/Explorer EB's had white grilles. Only the up-scale optioned ones had gray ("Argent") grilles.
Pretty sure the grilles were just "white" or "parchment" though. Not Wimbledon.
I believe the top was Wimbledon White, but the other accents were different, including the bumpers.

But then I've been wrong on colors and trim options before.;);D

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not sure what the total numbers were, but all non-Sport/Ranger/Explorer EB's had white grilles. Only the up-scale optioned ones had gray ("Argent") grilles. But then I've been wrong on colors and trim options before.;);D
Know that feeling lol

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Not sure what the total numbers were, but all non-Sport/Ranger/Explorer EB's had white grilles. Only the up-scale optioned ones had gray ("Argent") grilles.
Pretty sure the grilles were just "white" or "parchment" though. Not Wimbledon.
I believe the top was Wimbledon White, but the other accents were different, including the bumpers.

But then I've been wrong on colors and trim options before.;);D

Paul

I believe all exterior white was Wimbledon. Grille, top, bumpers and wheels and the white on the Ranger stripes. Could be wrong on the stripes since they are vinyl, but they are an off-white close to Wimbledon. I have seen some early 66 wheels in a bright white.