• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

0 days, it's show time!!!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
We are headed up Friday. Won't be bringing the Bronco this year. We are however picking up a family cage from Gordon to convert the half cab to a wagon. I've always been more fond of the wagons but my wife had her way when we built the Bronco. Now we have a 4 yr old and need the extra seat so I'll finally get what I wanted all along. Hope the weather is nice

say what ......... Gordon bailie bilt is going to attend ??

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
AHHHH..... should I go or should I stay ... ... F!#@ IT .... lets go !

770 miles ...how long can it take ?!~

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey Franko, I have a first truck seat for Thursday 0930 or Friday 0930 rides if you want it.

thanks ... but Thursday was rough for me !

went to work on wed. at 3am ... came home at 18:30 . Made the call to drive up at 19:00 ...grabbed a few things and at 19:30 was on I 75 north bound .... drove all night and got to the event field at 5:30 !
( btw mapquest was wrong ...its 802 miles ) ;D

after all that the last thing a wanted was more car seat time !!!
thanks tho !

Heck I got to my hotel room at 16:00 and fig I take quick a short nap until dinner time .... so fully dressed I hit the bed and next thing I woke up at 2.08am ...looked at the clock for a sec and continued the much needed sleep until 5:30 ...still full dressed ... I know ... good one ! :-X

but hey ...NO complains !

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Heck I got to my hotel room at 16:00 and fig I take quick a short nap until dinner time .... so fully dressed I hit the bed and next thing I woke up at 2.08am ...looked at the clock for a sec and continued the much needed sleep until 5:30 ...still full dressed ... I know ... good one ! :-X

Whatever it takes brother. :)

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
thanks ... but Thursday was rough for me !

went to work on wed. at 3am ... came home at 18:30 . Made the call to drive up at 19:00 ...grabbed a few things and at 19:30 was on I 75 north bound .... drove all night and got to the event field at 5:30 !
( btw mapquest was wrong ...its 802 miles ) ;D

after all that the last thing a wanted was more car seat time !!!
thanks tho !

Glad I got to catch a glimpse of ya and say hi! I would have never guessed you were running on fumes that day!