• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Want Bronco Project, Anyone Want Vintage Chainsaw Trades???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletpruf

Contributor
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Fellas (and ladies?),

Been a muscle car guy for decades and had CJ-7's growing up but have always admired first generation Bronco's. I don't have a ton of cash laying around (we just bought a house), but I have dozens of vintage chainsaws that I need to sell.

Figured I could kill two birds with one stone if anyone wanted a bunch of vintage saws - Stihl, Jonsereds, Solo Twin, Echo Twin, etc - we could work out a trade. Could throw in some cash, too.

Please message me if you're interested.

I'm in San Antonio, TX, but have a trailer and willing to travel.

Thanks,

Scott

rambo

I have a 1968 project that you maybe interested in. Send contact info and I can send some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.