• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where is the Warthog conversation?

txpd

Do we have a place for Warthog specific conversation? I am curious about a lot of things the internet isnt scoring easy for me. Like will this come in a 2d?

What are your thoughts on it? I am only wondering where the money will come from to have one?

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Do we have a place for Warthog specific conversation? I am curious about a lot of things the internet isnt scoring easy for me. Like will this come in a 2d?

What are your thoughts on it? I am only wondering where the money will come from to have one?
I dont know if they are making a 2D or not, I wondered the same myself. But when I say a possible price tag of 80k I decided I was out. There really isnt much info other there right now on it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
only thoughts are hoping it don't take 2 loans LOL

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
only thoughts are hoping it don't take 2 loans LOL

Yes, it will be expensive! LOL

I’m hoping Warthog is the code name and it will be called a Bronco Raptor. But Ford has been full of surprises (both good and bad) for this rollout.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE

I’m hoping Warthog is the code name and it will be called a Bronco Raptor. But Ford has been full of surprises (both good and bad) for this rollout.

Yep, way to expensive! And I hope your right about the name.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

that name would be oooh so much better than wart hog

OP
OP
T

txpd

20_fairchild_republic_a-10_thunderbolt_ii.jpg

hucklburry rev2

that name would be oooh so much better than wart hog

Wouldn't Baja be even better? I like the Bronco R also, but Baja makes a lot of sense from a historical perspective doesn't it? Of course outside of people on Classic, who would even realize what Baja means?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wouldn't Baja be even better? I like the Bronco R also, but Baja makes a lot of sense from a historical perspective doesn't it? Of course outside of people on Classic, who would even realize what Baja means?

True true.... That Bronco R now, I guarantee they could sell a few of those..