• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco at super celebration East.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I saw where they were planning on being there. Wasn’t planning on going but might drive up just to check them out.

Wonder how many peo0le will come just to see the new Bronco?

Greg

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Several I'd guess. I just told a guy about it being there next weekend while at a Cars and Coffee this morning. He will be there. Says he has one on order already.

Norm

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I saw where they were planning on being there. Wasn’t planning on going but might drive up just to check them out.

Wonder how many peo0le will come just to see the new Bronco?

Greg

I think there will be many, many people there just to see the new Broncos. That was certainly the case at SC West, based on my observations.

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sounds like there'll be "Multiple" new broncos there :)

No Hay

Bronco Guru
SIX?! That's a lot of rope barrier.

Todd Z. throw your weight around to let the fans have good access ;D

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anybody there to report on how many are there?

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I wont be there till tomorrow, but I do know they had a Badland edition there. The reveled it this morning.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks! I can't get there till Friday. More excited than usual this year.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There’s 4 of them. 2 Sports, the black 2-door Badlands, an Area 51 4-door Badlands and a chassis (no motor).

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Heading that way in minutes from "The Bluegrass State". Waiting on the wife.%) Looking forward to checking out the rolling chassis and all the rest!

Norm

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Just look. No touching, don't get too close, no one beyond the rope barrier. No thanks.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Just look. No touching, don't get too close, no one beyond the rope barrier. No thanks.
I touched it.... They are pretty bad I'll have to say. Seeing one is person truly does it justice, even the 4 door was slick and the Bronco sport for that matter was pretty sharp. But nothing was better than the 2 door. I have however changed my mind on my color choice. I wanted the Antimatter Blue, but it's almost black in color. So I've decided on the catus gray 2 door.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Greg_B

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I thought the Area 51 looked great in person.

I’m my opinion the new Bronco looks better overall in person than the pics on the internet. Was pleased with what I saw.

Greg

TNcoupe

The 2 door is definitely smaller than it looks on pics. I love it. The 4 door is huge. Area 51 and Cactus grey are just clearcoated primer. Surprisingly enough I actually like the looks of the Bronco Sport in person.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
The 2 door is definitely smaller than it looks on pics. I love it. The 4 door is huge. Area 51 and Cactus grey are just clearcoated primer. Surprisingly enough I actually like the looks of the Bronco Sport in person.
Yea the 2 door is small, but I can't bring myself to buy the 4 door. Even though it will be more practical, but then again what's practical have to do with anything. I too liked the Bronco sport, I can see it being a big seller.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk