• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who's Getting a '21?

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Reserved a 2 door Black Diamond but am considering changing to a 4 door Badlands (Area 51 with 33" tires/non Squatched)...... biggest concern is about wife and kids being able to ride with tight rear seating and overall ride height though. Have an appointment next Tuesday to finalize it so I can foresee some sleepless nights till then.

I'll be selling one of my EBs ('74 Explorer package..... with '73 Explorer seats I know but I love those more) in the coming months. I'll post the truck here first before other places though in case anyone here might be interested. Here are a few photos just to help.

"in case anyone here might be interested." Nice ride! Now you're causing others "some sleepless nights." ;D

Thanks for the heads up what's coming. It's always good for me to be prepared, just in case....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hate to see the herd thinned down, but totally understand

Reserved a 2 door Black Diamond but am considering changing to a 4 door Badlands (Area 51 with 33" tires/non Squatched)...... biggest concern is about wife and kids being able to ride with tight rear seating and overall ride height though. Have an appointment next Tuesday to finalize it so I can foresee some sleepless nights till then.

I'll be selling one of my EBs ('74 Explorer package..... with '73 Explorer seats I know but I love those more) in the coming months. I'll post the truck here first before other places though in case anyone here might be interested. Here are a few photos just to help.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
yes sir, HOPEFULLY in 2021....

This is what I hope to have setting in my driveway in the near future. Hung on the Badlands or Wild Trac.
10bd04d6988b0cd7feaad3aa9b1d6f70.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk